Why Qkids? A Teacher’s Story
Why I Started Looking?
How Did I Find Qkids?
WOW! So Many Companies!
- Name of the company
- Found the website and read what they claimed
- I went to YouTube and found videos of the classroom, training, and comparison blogs about that company
- Read online reviews if they could be found
- I made a spreadsheet for each company with details and pros and cons that I had gathered (Those who know me well, know this is no surprise)
- High range pay per hour – deposited directly to your account you choose in US dollars.
- Flexible scheduling
- No profile needed to market yourself to parents in order to fill a schedule
- Consistency in bookings: they fill your available schedule for you
- Very generous attendance policy – did not find one other company that could match it!
- Easy application process
- Only required to teach students, not adults
- Small class size
- A fully developed, engaging, and fun curriculum for you to follow – no planning or additions needed.
- Adorable lesson characters – you just fall in love with Koby and Momo!
- Uses an online platform with video to see the students
- Submit my resume
- Submit my 2-minute video
- Schedule a Demo