What Makes Qkids So Different?
- The next decision was which platform was best. Should I teach students one on one? Should I teach up to four students at a time? Could I teach up to four students at a time online? What a big decision!
- Qkids offered to teach up to 4 students online at a time. I started to look at YouTube videos of various teachers with Qkids and watched how they interacted with the students as well as the pacing of the class. I also noticed that the students seemed to “feed off of each other.” It seemed to me that the spirit of competition drove the students to try their best to BE the best! The students were having so much fun and the 30 minutes of class time appeared to fly by!
- The fun and interactive games were very attractive and the students seemed to really get into them. I then compared this with some videos of other platforms.
- Another benefit I saw was that the pressure to succeed was divided among the students evenly since all of the focus was not just on one child. The children appeared to be comfortable in a stable learning environment.
- Also, the curriculum is prepared for you in advance. There is no need for taking the time to plan out detailed lesson plans. You have everything you need right there at your fingertips from experts in the education field who have the latest research on teaching English as another language!
- Finally, after time with another online company, I realized another benefit of teaching for Qkids is that they schedule classes for you. Gone are the days of having to reinvent the wheel and market yourself to the parents for bookings! No need to do live videos of dog-and-pony shows in order to get attention as a teacher!
- You simply can just be a good child-centered teacher and reap the rewards of seeing the students learn and grow.