Top 8 Funny Moments with Qkids
8. That Time I Played Plants VS. Zombies on Qkids
7. Those Times I Feel Nostalgic for a T.V Show
6. That Time Two Moms Teamed Up Together
*Other mom laughs*
5. That Time a Kid Thought I Had a Robot
Me: “Grass.” “Grrr” “Grass.”
Me: It’s okay. It is not in your lesson for today.
Koala: I can say “Robot.”
Me: That works! Good job!
4. Toilet Breaks
Mom: Teacher. Knock, knock
Other Mom: Trick or Treat! Knock, knock.
It wasn’t anywhere close to Halloween. This made my day. I laughed as I told them I was back. Now we know where our students get their sense of humor from!
3. That Time I Tried to Teach the Babies "Rock, Paper, Scissors."
Girl: Rock, table, scissors.
Me: rock PAPER scissors
Girl: Rock I have scissors.
Me: Rock paper scissors
Girl: Ok. Here are scissors.
2. That Time a Student Could Not Stop Talking
"I can make some for you because I want to make more friends for Momo"
"Oh! Tell her I said Happy Birthday!"
"But she does not know you"
"Oh, really? Well, I hope I do not put you to sleep"
"They have four locations in China"
"Why you say location?"
"I know but why not just say places?"
"You do not have Golden Rice in China?"
"If I make it golden but we do not have that name"
1. “Now You See Me, Now You Don’t!”
We had fun at the leaderboard one class.
Me: Ha-ha. Yes. Like this "Now you see me, now you don't."
*They all do it*
Kids: Peek a boo!!! Bahahaha
I love all my Qkiddos. There is not one class alike; some classes I will never forget. Happy teaching, teachers.