The Gift of Qkids
The Gift of QkidsAs the Christmas season is upon us, it gives us time to stop and ponder about all the gifts in our life. Often, we think of gifts as just a tangible material good that is given to us by another. However, a gift can be much more than that. A gift can be either a noun or a verb. According to Webster Dictionary, there are a variety of definitions:
Qkids IS A GIFT
- Qkids is a gift: to empower educators and students. Qkids founders and staff have used their gifts to allow us to use ours!
- Qkids is a gift: in the form of financial and lifestyle freedom. We can meet that monthly financial goal, pay off bills, help kids in college, invest in our savings, etc. We can do so in a way that allows us the flexibility in location and schedules.
- Qkids is a gift: it invests! It blesses each one of us through its support and continued development of a platform that is exciting and engaging.
- Qkids is a gift: encourages us to develop our talent as online educators.
- Qkids is a gift: presents an opportunity for many to connect globally through language and culture exposure.
- Qkids is a gift: they give the connection of a 'teaching family" through social media posts, contests, and great Qkids swag!