Qkids- A Dream Job Come True
Here is a list of why I love Qkids, and why you should join too:
- You get to work from home!!!
- It is fun!
- You can make your own schedule. (Note: you must be available to teach at least 12 classes/6hrs a week.)
- Qkids staff is amazing, supportive, and kind.
- Qkids books classes for you
- Flexible- if you aren't able to teach for whatever reason, you can request off using the phone app any time at least 5 hours BEFORE the class start time. If you have to cancel AFTER the 5-hour mark, because life happens, you are allowed up to 3 in a week to still be eligible for the attendance bonus.
- There is no monetary penalty if you have to miss a class!
- Potential for bonuses- an extra $1 for performance and another $1 for attendance (as long as you teach a minimum of 15 classes). You can essentially make $8-$10 a class, OR $16-$20 an hour.
- Standby classes count as part of the 15 classes, even if they don’t convert
- Supportive teachers! There are many social media groups specifically for Qkids and the teachers who are active on the pages are SO helpful!!!