Getting More Referrals
- Be sure to include your referral code in your posts, articles, or videos
- Provide honest and sincere opinions can always create more audience engagement, and then call for actions.
- Create engaging contents and share your stories featuring a unique perspective (as an online Educator, Student, Stay at home parent, or as an Entrepreneur).
- Be sensitive when reaching out to people you don’t know and be helpful when they need guidance in the hiring process. If you are not sure, we are always here to help.
- When you receive inquiry from potential candidates, you should provide any information that’s helpful to their hiring process. But you are prohibited to share any contract documents from Qkids.
- You are encouraged to create and share your own Qkids contents, but make sure the contents you created match with Qkids’, such as our logo and letter design.
- Please refrain posting pictures with students’ faces or during class. If you really want to share funny class moments, you can blur students’ faces or replace them with one of Qkids mascots.
- We do not encourage you to create job postings on job platforms that require an Employer profile, such as Indeed, Ziprecruiter, etc.